IoT USE CASES
IoT DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS WE USE
Have a look at the Top 10 Play to Earn Tokens by Market Capitalization for the year 2022!
IoT cryptocurrency does not seem the correct key to unlocking the evolution lock. We think its next big thing!
“SoluLab team was outstanding in bringing my vision to reality. They built IoT solution Shadecraft Bloom that allows users to interact with their patio furniture in a smart way. The team was flexible enough to accommodate tight deadlines and take calls in the late evening.”
Armen GharabegianFounder / CEO at ShadeCraft
“SoluLab team did full ownership of my smart energy product development. I was a bit afraid of outsourcing my product development to India so I hired a technical consultant from Tesla to monitor coding standards. SoluLab team did a reasonably good job in delivering high quality products in time.”
Paul MikkiFounder and CEO of Kadi Energy Company
“When I reached SoluLab, I was vague about what I plan to achieve using IoT. SoluLab team helped me in building the Smart Water solution system using various IoT sensors and industrial design that’s above and beyond my initial expectations.”
Chris BashOwner at True Water
Solulab is a specialised IoT application development company and has been doing development work for the past decade, so why go through the recruitment process that is very time-consuming.
We have a team of experts who are skilled in various aspects and you can hire IoT developers that are dedicated and the best in their field and for your projects.
We can help you develop your idea or we can work with you to build an app from scratch. Our team will work closely with you to make sure that the app is as per your requirements and delivers the desired results.
Choosing the right Internet of things development company is not an easy task. There are many factors that need to be considered before you hire IoT developers. But worry not, we have compiled a list of things that you should look for before making any decisions.
Things to Consider –
- Choose a company with proven success in the industry- A IoT software development company with successful projects under their belt will be more knowledgeable and experienced in the IoT industry and can provide better solutions for your business.
- Look for companies who specialise in IoT- It’s important to find a company that specialises in IoT because they will know all about it and will be able to provide better solutions because of this knowledge.
- Check out their portfolio- A good way to judge whether or not a company is worth it.
Solulab has worked with many reputed companies and has a great portfolio and we are doing it since 2014. We are awarded many times as the best blockchain, AI and IoT development company in the industry which you can find on our about us page on the website.
Breed a whole new range of heavy machinery that works with IoT solution enabled intelligence.
- Product Asset Management – Prevent wastage of inventory, energy and man hours through predictive product asset management that sustains the best health of assets throughout the production cycle.
- Connected Factory – Refresh your factory operations by integrating embedded controller technology consisting of sensors & actuators for remote equipment management, better workforce safety & productivity.
- Performance Optimization – Build an ecosystem of connected machinery that work together in collaborative environment to achieve automated production & quicker production cycles at same or reduced cost levels.
- Safety / Security – Improve employee safety, reduce toxic byproduct production and control several other manufacturing safety issues through sensors that work at levels of the manufacturing unit.
Rethinking energy management, billing and asset maintenance with the internet of things development for Energy.
- Smart Metering – Smart metering that will eliminate manual inaccuracies in billing these rewarding cost savings for customers. Also prepares energy grids for peak time usage through meter data capture.
- Asset Performance Management – Preset conditions based maintenance that help reduce asset wear & tear, energy wastage & improves energy generation, transmission & distribution across vast geographical expanses.
- Energy Distribution – Connect, control & manage complex energy grids from a single console with a network of connected devices. Predict peak times, prepare for downtimes and sustain consistent energy delivery.
Add new revenue channels, deliver superior customer experience & optimize Supply Chain Management with IoT development services for retail.
- Retail Supply Chain – Achieve competitive advantage & magnify profits in the retail supply chain by optimizing customer retail experience at every square foot of brick & mortar stores.
- Smart Shelves – Real-time visibility of stock levels, shelf life of perishable goods & proactive reorder alerts at all levels of manufacturing, distribution & supply.
- Delivery Operations – Redraw point-to-point delivery mechanisms with smart sensors that reduce carriage distance, delivery span & improve fuel efficiency.
- Warehouse Automation – Build automated warehouses that utilize data from embedded sensors in equipment & bins to optimize stock movement & product assembly.
Drive progress, reduce operating costs & master connected cars sphere with the internet of things development for automotive.
- Fleet Management & Monitoring – Optimize fleet management & vehicle monitoring through onboard sensors that collect on-road information about vehicle & driver behavior.
- Connected Vehicles – Build cars of the future that can merge into their immediate surroundings by reading & transmitting data through sensors.
- Remote Vehicle Diagnostics – Empower cognition for vehicles that can remotely diagnose mechanical stats, comfort settings & entertainment consoles.
- Vehicle Tracking – In-vehicle hardware & software embedment that give real-time insights on vehicle movement, location, health stats & other contextual data.
- Safe Driver & No-texting Services – Intelligent in-vehicle systems that spot distracted drivers & take proactive measures to prevent collision, excess speed & misdirection.
Elevate the efficiency of patient monitoring and healthcare provision with IoT development services for healthcare.
- Health & Safety Solutions – Automated clinical workflows that improve patient treatment, reduces manual errors and enhances patient experience.
- Remote Patient Monitoring – Personalized attention to remote patients through smart devices that transmit real-time health information to healthcare professionals.
- Modernize Patient Assistance – Transform the way doctors, patients & vendors communicate & collaborate on treatment discussions, practice and healthcare management.
Of course! our standard approach has always been to keep our end of services as open-ended as possible for our clients. We have had several clients who already owned an app or website and wanted us to upgrade our work with their existing tools, systems, and CRM.
Yes, you don’t have to worry as soon as you contact us. We follow a very strict NDA guideline so that your idea remains safe. Both parties will sign NDA, this will protect the assets and rights of both parties. To receive our NDA you can send us an email as [email protected]
The entire successful machine learning model is data driven. Deep learning operations require about 1,500 data point units, including images, documents, and overview, for any machine learning based testing / validation.
Definitely, you can. We would be happy to fulfill all the technology gap between us.